Thursday 26 December 2019

summer learning journey:driving digital innovation 3.

one example of a rivalry that I know is Arsenal Tottenham football club.
Both football teams play in the premier league.
and both are real places in the world, and they are both located in north london.Image result for tottenham vs arsenal

and another one is, marvel comics and DC comics.
although the rivalries between marvel movies and DC movies is quite of rivalry.
It is nothing compared to the comics.
I prefer DC movies and comics.
but I still marvel movies and comics.

Image result for marvel vs dc

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Liam,

    My name is Kueni and I am one of the blog commenters apart of the Summer Learning Journey. I am working with the Ako Hiko cluster which means that I get the pleasure of commenting on you blog posts this summer.

    Wow, what an awesome blog post you have created about two different rivalries. Football is such an intense sport, I have watched a few games, I definitely agree with the Rivalry, who is your favourite team?

    I really like that you chose the Marvel vs DC comics rivalry as well. I find that most people would say that the comics are more intense than in the movies/ real life. I personally don’t have a favourite because I love Marvel and DC.

    Who is your favourite from each franchise? My personal favourites are Spiderman, Scarlet Witch & The Joker.

    Tofa,
    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.