Thursday 2 January 2020

summer learning journey:book worms 3.

tish extraordinary day was an actual day that happened to me once.

me and my family went to the beach and we played there for about 2 hours.
but when we were just about to leave, my brother  got cramp and he started yelling out in pain, and I think he even swore once or twice.
But on the same day we went out to get dinner my other brother was going to get dumplings.
the waiter asked if he wanted spaghetti with it or cabanara.
and then my brother just said, yes please, he did not even say anything else he just said yes please.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Liam,

    Thank you for sharing that diary entry! It does sound like an extraordinary day. Everything from playing at the beach, to dumplings, to spending time with family. I can see why you decided to write about this day :)

    I love spending time at the beach and with my family too! I spend most of my weekends during summer at the beach, but I'm allergic to gluten so I can’t eat dumplings sadly :(

    Thanks for posting!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.