Tuesday 22 September 2020

Zones of Regulation.

 Hi bloggers, Liam here, Today I made a slide about the zones we enter and the emotions we feel and what we can do to get into the green zone(The happy zone)

It was hard to remember what you feel like in each zone.

I learnt a lot of what triggers our emotions and which ones are more common to feel.

It helps to research a lot of information and even ask for a little help from your teacher.

Have you ever done anything like this?

What Zone are you in the most?


2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Kaito from Room 24. I really like your blog post because it teaches people when they are in a zone that is not green how to get back into the green zone and I think that that is really cool. Most times I am in the green zone but sometimes I get into the yellow zone,blue zone or even the red zone but I always remember the ways of getting back into the green zone. Yes, I actually have made a slide like this too and I am pretty sure it is on my blog so here is a link for it:(Click me!) Bye blog ya later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaito, Liam here, thanks for commenting on my blog, I agree with what you said about what zones are the most common.
    It is always best to be in the green zone, but it can help to be in all zones.
    Blog ya later.
    Liam

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.