Wednesday 2 December 2020

Rainbows End!!!

 Hey Bloggers, a week ago we went to Rainbows End!!! It was a thank you for us by the teachers and staff at Owairaka.

Obviously this wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for the parent and teachers helpers, A huge thank you to them.

First I want on the fearfall, probably the most popular ride at the whole park! it took about 25 minutes just to get through the line!! Next I went to the bumber cars they were fun but I kept getting stuck!

I think the best ride was the Power Surge though, I went on it 2 times, the first time wasn't very scary, but for some reason the second time was!

For the last 10 minutes I played in VR with my friends it was really fun, I wasn't very good though.

Here are some photos of the awesome day.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.