Sunday 22 September 2019

writing week 10.

again today I made a paragraph about a image.
it needs to have these 3 things.

 1.adverb sentence starter.
2.aaawwubbis sentence.
3.it had to have this sentence, 
they were really moving.
they could see the ripples form in the water below them.
here it is.

Gradually I tripped onto the fragile Island.
It looked as wilted as possible, it was getting hot so I asked if I could dive into the lake.
"Bad idea" they said to me,but I did not believe them.
So I jumped into the lake...
As soon as I jumped,I regretted it...
I leaped out if the water.
They were really moving.
They could see the ripples form in the water below me.
I ran to safety, I could feel the monster awaking, then...
I zipped into the forest never looking back.

Image result for pobble 365 fish

At the end of the forest, I saw a Big small bridge.
Not noticing what I was doing,I ran to the old mossy bridge and then I looked down and there was a drop as big as a mountain.
I ran along the bridge without looking back.
This was the only way out,there was no turning back now.
I was sprinting across as fast as I could.
I was there,but I did not stop,
there was nothing stopping me.

Image result for bridge pobble 365

Then I halted and peered over my shoulder there was a spectacular tree, in the abomination of the land.
It had bug reaching out of it from all angles.
The closer and closer I got, the dirtier and dirtier it looked.
the tree looked horrendously ugly and stinky.
the tree was manipulating me to get closer to it then the tree read,
"think where you want to be,and you will be there.
this was no ordinary tree,it was different to other trees, it had magic.
this tree had survived a bomb all the trees around had been shattered.
I thought About my dog and everyone I loved, 
and then...
I heard a bark. 
Image result for pobble tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.