Tuesday 17 September 2019

day 1. the greatest library.

today I made a paragraph describing a image.
the paragraph had to have these 3 things.
aaawwubbis sentence.
adverb sentence starter.
and it has to have this sentence.
this was no ordinary library.
here it is.

I zipped through the yellow old pages looking for clues of what to do to get out.
suddenly,I had it,I saw on one of the pages a key I kept it in my pocket.
instantaneously I kicked my leg,all the way to the door.
but then I saw another lock,
I needed another key!!
I looked everywhere.
But then I realised something truly incredible...
your were supposed to stay at the library if you want to escape the library.

this was no ordinary library.


Image result for the greatest library pobble

I hope you enjoyed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liam. Well done on using -ly to begin your writing. I like how you made a connection to the novel we are reading. Could you describe the things behind the girl (or you) a bit more? What do you see? What do you hear?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.