Wednesday 18 September 2019

day 2.the arctic journey

today I made a paragraph about a Image.

the paragraph had to have these 3 things,
adverb sentence starter.
aaawwubbis sentence.
and it needs to have this sentence.
the ground beneath him started to shake.
here is my paragraph.

Cautiously I began my journey along the frigid frozen lake.
The further and further I went the colder and colder it got.
I could feel my body freezing by the second,
suddenly,the ground beneath me started to shatter and then...
I made the wolfs go ten times faster,
I could feel the cracking of the ice following my trail,
but then,we were there I looked at the colossal amount of ice that cracked,and I was as happy as possible because we had survived.

Image result for pobble 365 ice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.