Thursday 19 March 2020

bio poem

Hi today I made a bio poem about myself and all my fears,my wonder, and how I feel sometimes.
here it is.

Liam
Bio poem
 Sporty, happy, playful, energized.
Son of mark and Jill , brother of Reuben and Jacob
Lover of tennis, football, and sport altogether.
Who feels happiness when I win a game of tennis, scared when I am going on a waterslide, excited when I catch a bite when I am fishing.
Who needs water, food and to be loved
Who fears crabs because they can use their snipper to chop off your thumbs, Snakes because of their slithery slime and fangs and tigers because of their big claws.
Who dreams of becoming a sports player, travelling everywhere in the world and going into space.
Who wonders
Who comes from Aotearoa New Zealand.

Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.