Monday 16 December 2019

summer learning journey: exploring the world.

Hi everyone again, I know I said that the last post I did would be the last I did in 2019,but I am doing this more in the holidays after school.
this is another one of the summer learning journey things.
I hope you enjoy.

activity 1.
1.veggie wraps.
2.watermelon.
3.bananas.
4.nutella sandwich.
5.apples.
6.strawberries.
7.water.
8.potatoes.
9.tomatoes.
10.peaches.

Image result for ship interesting



activity 2.

I come from New Zealand and Scotland.
I get Scotland from my mum and I get New Zealand from my dad.


this is me, my mum and my dad.
I also have two brothers.
I speak English and Scottish, 
did you know that Scottish and English are actually pretty much the same language.

activity 3.

the SPCA are people who take care of animals who are sick and don't have a home,
you can help by donating money, or even by adopting a pet.

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Liam, I hope you are having a fantastic morning so far!

    Thank you for doing all of the day one activities, ka pai! The food items you’ve listed are great ideas as they sound delicious and nutritious! I also like how you’ve added some images - it makes your post more eye-catching and effective! I would take ready salted chips, bliss balls, coconut milk, granola, kumara, blueberries, broccoli, cheese, 2-minute noodles, and A LOT of water.

    Do you think you’d like to do a three-week ocean voyage?

    Thanks for sharing where your family comes from in the second post - what is important or special to you and your family? I am also English and Scottish, as well as Canadian!

    And thirdly, that is really interesting about the SPCA - they do some pretty amazing work don’t they! Do you have any pets?

    Next time you use images from the internet, make sure you attribute the image - this just means copy the link from where you found the image and put it next to the image on the poster, so we can see exactly where you found it :)

    Thanks for posting! Have a great Tuesday.
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eliza, thanks for commenting on my blog.
      I don't think I would enjoy a three week trip at sea because it would be boring to me.
      I do have a cat, her name is Yoda and she has black fur and yellow eyes.
      blog ya later.
      Liam.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.