Wednesday 25 March 2020

writing piece 2.

This journey was going to be extravagant,
I took my first step, the steps creaked and screeched under my weight like bursting balloon flying around the place.
The steps had moss and dirt all over them.
The steps were slimy, they felt like a mix between steps and water.
Slowly but surely I started making my way up the slimy green stairs.
Soon thunder and lightning began sprouting from the sky, yellow bolts sprung from every corner of my eye.
The rain started, becoming heavier with every second that went by and passed.
The darkness was only slightly lit by my torch in my left hand.
Then all of a sudden a lightning bolt was right up in my face, It shocked me, instantly everything went black...



Image result for pobble 365 mountain pass

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great story Liam. Such sophisticated vocabulary that helped you really set a intense, mysterious mood. You were able to create great visual imagery too making it easier for me to picture what was happening in my mind. Keep up the awesome work. Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liam, great writing. I felt like I was right there beside you, slight freaked out by the scary situation! You use words well to create pictures in my mind as I read your writing. For example, "The darkness was only slightly lit by my torch in my left hand." I can just imagine moving up the path slowly with just a tiny bit of light.
    I look forward to reading some more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.